4.12.2011

My First ATC!

Today, I'm sharing my very first ATC with you. For such a small project I managed to use four different Smeared Ink Stamps: the forward facing skull and fearful eyes from the new digi set 'Anatomy 101', the cross from digi set 'Glam Vamps', and the sentiment "forgotten" from the 'Quoth the Raven' rubber set.

I distressed some olive card stock with Tim Holtz Distressing Inks and my scissors to scrape the edges of the paper. I layered my skull so that the bottom jaw was below to give it some depth. The final touches were adding the glossy accents to the eyes and some jewels. Hope you like it!


2 comments:

  1. I love this atc you have made. It is so creative and just gorgeous. I would love to trade with you whenever, you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this atc is fantastic, I love the idea of the glossy accents on the eyes very effective.

    ReplyDelete