5.09.2011

2 New Digi Sets and a Great Deal!

Good Morning! I hope this post finds everyone doing well. Today I'm very excited because Smeared Ink has released two new digi sets and we're having a blog hop to celebrate!! Also, we are running a special FOR TODAY ONLY - BUY TWO DIGI SETS AND YOU GET A THIRD SET FOR FREE!! Our digi shop grows all the time and we have so many to choose from. Check them out here!

OK, so I'm sure you are dying to see the new sets so here they are:

Stitchy Situation

Von Byros
 You can click on them to see them larger. Aren't they just fabulous!!! I love both sets but got to work with one of the Stitchy Dolls for this blog hop. I hope you love him as much as I do...this little guy had a home in my head for at least a year....and now has finally made his debut!



Please visit the girls on our very talented design team - You'll be very impressed and inspired!!

Tori <--me :)

5 comments:

  1. He is sooo stinkin' CUTE!!!! They all are! Really love this, Tori. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo love these sets.. you colored him perfectly! love the senti with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just the cutest!!! well, the rest of the stitchie are adorable too. Love the coloring - copics or what? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...I just love his spikes and stitches! you did a great job with him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Tori! Love the splotches, and your coloring of the Stitchy!

    ReplyDelete