2.10.2012

Bloody Valentine - February Blog Hop - DAY 1

Here we go again! What would Smeared and Smudged be without an event to celebrate Valentines Day - OUR WAY! Instead of a February member blog hop are having a three day long BLOODY VALENTINE HOP! Our hop starts today thru Sunday, February 12.

The theme is Bloody Valentine so I hope your not too squeamish!!!! Here is my offering for today. I decided to go digital. Everything was colored and assembled in Photoshop. I used Ann Marie from Smeared Ink's Glam Vamps along with a heart and senti from the Bloody Valentine set. Hope you like it!!!



Now - off you go, enjoy your hop! 
There might even be a surprise PRIZE for some lucky hoppers!!

Photobucket


Blog Roll

18 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love the way that she's fixin to chew on the heart. I love me some flesh eating zombie's. Great digital piece. Even though I'm jealous that I dont know how to do the whole digital thing. I like using rubber's myself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Love this! I wish I could do digital work like that, maybe that could be my challenge to myself for the year to learn how to do it :) looking forward to see what tomorrow brings :) Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great piece, she's scary ;-)
    ooooo and I love suprises so gonna hop now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her hair looks amazing! I wish I knew how to color things digitally like that.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks awesome, Tori! I love that you made her nibbling her VD snack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is GORGEOUS!!! Fab digi work Tori ..... I'm sooo jealous!..... going to the corner to sulk now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cool digital art work, her eyes look like they are glowing so cool.
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tori, this looks amazing. She looks like she's in need of a light snack, lol. I am in awe of anyone that can do digi work anyway, this has to be on the "to learn" radar this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the digi work Tori! Ann Marie is certainly enjoying her sweet-heart. Love her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. COOOOL! I love how you did the lettering!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous piece Tori - she looks amazing and I love the colours. I never think to use just part of a digi like that. !! Thank you for the inspiration :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally brilliant! Love the colors, her glowing eyes are creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! your image combo is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want her hair color! fabolous job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete